Thursday, April 4, 2013

Using Pinterest in the classroom


Another blog, another new way to use Technology in the classroom. For class I looked at Pinterest and how we can use it in the classroom. Overall, Pinterest is a great social networking website with great ideas for teachers to use. I think that teachers can use this for finding great lessons and information. Teaches area able to use this at home in order to get creative ideas and materials for their classroom. These ideas can be printed out and brought into the classroom or lesson plans. It allows teachers to use each other for ideas. This can only be a good thing, the more ideas the better. It is a fun way to do something different in the classroom. These conceptions can help generate memorization of content and what is being taught within the classroom. Overall, the possibilities for this website are endless for both students and teachers within education and the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't research Pinterest, but it sounds like it provides a lot of opportunities in the classroom. From what you describe, I feel that I can go on there and find creative ways to teach certain things to my students. I will have to look and learn more about the ways I can incorporate Pinterest into class because it sounds like a fun and creative website.

    ReplyDelete